Friday, February 8, 2013

Book in Review: "Alexander McQueen: Genius of a Generation"



I hope everyone is being safe if this blizzard of 2013! 


Alexander McQueen was a creative genius. The title would not lie to you, dear reader! And this book shows you why. A brief introduction lightly talks about some of the major accomplishments McQueen made in his short career. Then the rest of the book is a collection of some of his greatest runway looks. It’s worth it to pick up this book for the “Gallery” portion of the book alone. Maybe I’m a little biased because of how much I love McQueen as a designer, but I think everyone should take a look at his beautiful work. Here are a couple pages from the book:


*All pictures are from Google Images

Have you read anything interesting recently?

Quote of the Week: "Give me time and I'll give you a revolution." 
Last Weeks Answer: Alice in Wonderland

3 comments:

  1. I love the concept of your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! We love to hear from new fans! We'll def follow you! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete