Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Red Carpet at the Grammys

For those of you with power this past weekend, Sunday was the Grammys. Let's face it, celebrities can't move without us anticipating what they're wearing. And I'm going to be honest with you, I wasn't overly blown away with what anyone wore. But don't worry! I found a fav and I was able to choose ONE least fav.

So let's start with the least fav:

Adele at the Grammys (Photo Credit: Huffingtonpost.com)
 Oh Adele. This dress, while the length is a good fit, it looks like some old lady's table cloth wrapped around her! The area on her waist where the dress comes in doesn't accent her natural waistline, it makes her look wider! How tragic.

 And my fav:

This dress on Estelle is so cute! Normally this color combination is a little meh for me, but I really like it on this. The cropped top and the flowing long skirt balances the look and makes a really trendy and cute look!

Estelle at the Grammys (Photo Credit: Huffingtonpost.com)
What did you think of the Red Carpet at the Grammys?

2 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I would love to follow you if you would like to follow us! What's your blog?

    ReplyDelete