Tuesday, February 19, 2013

London Fashion Week Review

With hardly anytime to sleep, London Fashion Week began on Friday and ended today. While it was a shorter week than New York's Fashion Week, there were still plenty of fantastic designs. Here are my top three looks:

Burberry
While I respect Burberry, besides their infamous trench coat, I've never really been blown away. Consider me a converted fan because I absolutely loved their Autumn/Winter 2013! Mixing patterns, textures and silhouettes made every look so interesting I couldn't get it enough! Here are my top three looks:



Temperley London
I had never heard of this brand before this week, and I'm glad I tuned in. the looks were very classic and elegant with a modern twist. I love the cropped gloves so much, now I want a pair! Here are my top three:



Marios Schwab
Again the simple silhouette has won my heart (I'm so simple minded aren't I?). It's all the little things in the line that won my heart. The snake skin bib, the cape, the pretend slit. Stunning. Here are my top favs:








What have you loved from Fashion Weeks around the world so far??

2 comments:

  1. Cara on the first photo<3 she's such a beauty! loving your blog! xo
    http://thedreamfactoryinc.blogspot.com follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I know, she's beautiful! Thanks for your support!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete