Friday, February 22, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

So recently I stopped by my local Target to find the Prabal Gurung line had apparently already hit stores! Where have I been?! Clearly not Target.

Anyways. Obviously since I missed the initial launch of the Prabal Gurung for Target, there weren't too many things left in store. So as soon as I got home I went online to Target.com to check out what was left. OMG! I think I put most of the items on sale in the cart! I couldn't get over how trendy and edgy yet AFFORDABLE everything is! Here are the top items I'm thinking about getting:

Flat Sandal for $29.99

Sleeveless blouse in First Date Print for $26.99

Ankle Strap Pump for $39.99

Short Sleeved Dress in First Date Print for $39.99

At the Target nearest to me, they still had this black dress, so I tried it on to see what I thought:

I think I need this in my life. What do you think?

Are you following us on Facebook and Twitter yet? Get on it!

Quote of the Week: "Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over quickly. Style is forever."
Last Weeks Answer: Elsa Schiaparelli

4 comments:

  1. oo I love the sleeveless blouse!
    I saw it on another blogger but she didn't state where she got it from. I want it <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! It's soo cute! I really want the black dress that I took a picture in!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are so cute! :)

    Please check out my blog, too and follow me if you like ;)

    Love, Anja
    ---------------------------------
    www.theartoffashion-anja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the metal piece around the ankle. Soo Cute! Thanks for the visit!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete